Brand new kolibri paint brushes for Dry Brush techniques - Juli 2019
In completion of our new paint brush series for art & hobby we present today our brand new paint brush line for Dry brushing.
This new brush line consists of Dry Brushes in 5 different sizes, a sponge brush and a small synthetic flat brush.
Kolibri Dry Brushes are made of soft white synthetic goat hair imitation.
A very precisely worked dome shape of the brushes allows Dry Brush techniques for designing ceramics, figures and models.
Also very well suited for all dry-techniques with pastel, coal and crayon, to create blur and shadow effects.
The brushes are available as single brushes, as a brush set of 21 in a table display and as a set of 7 brushes in a transparent plastic bag.
Please contact us for details.
New paint brushes for fine details - April 2019
We are pleased to introduce you our new brush series for the finest details.
This high-quality brush series is available from the smallest size 20-0 up to size 2.
Size 20-0 has an inside diameter of only 0.42mm (0.01653 inches).
Our used synthetic “Martisan Kolinsky” with its high elasticity and fine tips allows you an absolutely detailed work.
The newly developed triangular handles are very comfortable to hold in the hand and allow an exact control of the brush. When you place the brush on the workstation, it does not roll off the table, which makes a quick change of different sizes or brushes possible.
This high-quality brush series will be available from June 2019 as a set consisting of 7 brushes in sizes 20-0, 10-0, 5-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0, 1 and 2 or each size packed in in packs of 12 pieces.
New partner for our kolibri brushes in Chile - August 2018
It is our pleasure to welcome a new retailer for our kolibri ® – brushes in Santiago, Chile.
Beginning Augsut 2018 Luis Valenzuela will offer a well selected range of our kolibri ® brushes for waterolourists, for oil and acrylic painting. The “Arte Papel” store is located in Las Urbinas 30, Providencia, Region Metropolitana, Chile. Also it will be possible to buy online https://artepapel.cl/pinceles-kolibri
Es un placer darle la bienvenida a un nuevo distribuidor minorista de nuestros pinceles kolibri ® en Santiago, Chile.
A partir de Agosto de 2018 Luis Valenzuela ofrecerá una gama amplia de nuestros pinceles kolibri ® para acuarela, pintura al óleo y acrílico. La tienda “Arte Papel” está ubicada en Las Urbinas 30, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile. También será posible comprar en línea https://artepapel.cl/pinceles-kolibri
April 2018 – New print technology for your private label brushes by kolibri
You would like to have your own range of brushes manufactured by us and have the handles made individually and 4-colour printing according to the CMYK color palette?
You want special brush sets for your business with your imprint on the packaging?
We would be happy to advise you on the various possibilities and submit you an offer tailored to your requirements.
January 2017- New attractive brush range ” for Colorful Hobby”
- Made of sysnthetic pony hair – better than the natural pony hair
- Best for watercolours
- Holds form well, good elasticity, durable, doesn’t lose hair, long life and easy to clean
- Enviroment- and health- friendly : water-based, low-solvent varnished handles
- Eye catching: bright orange matte varnished handles
- complete assortment of round, flat and wide brushes
- item no. and available sizes you see in the category “school & hobby”
February 2017 Cosmetic brush range “Christine“
With specialist support and advise of “Christine” -Center for skin therapy- we manufacture our new cosmetic brush line.
- Powder brush for loose powder
- Rouge brush for powderrouge
- Eyeshadow brushes in various sizes and shapes
- Foundation brush flat-oval
- Foundation brush round
- Eyeshadow – Applicator
- Eyebrow brush
- Lip brush
- Kabuki brush
July 2016 – “Martisan-Kolinsky” brush range
- “Martisan-Kolinsky” brushes are manufactured with a newly developed mixture of synthetic hair
- Different diameters and lenghts of hair guarantee high elasticity of brush body
- The unique surface of the hair shaft in concunjtion with the brush body assures high color capacity
- The life of these brushes surpass that of natural hair brushes, especially when working on rough surfaces
- “Martisan Kolinsky” brushes are available:
- Rounds for detail and precision working
- Brights for large area work
- Filberts that combine the advantages of flat and round brushes
- Fan Blenders for creating special effects
- All kinds of brushes are available with long handles or with short handles.